Small Business Services
LiMoDa Financial Services can assist and advise in small business startup matters and help your business get off to a solid start financially.
I help you…
- Prepare an initial business plan to clarify your marketing, management, and financial plans.
- Determine your start-up capital needs.
- Select a business structure that best fits your needs by evaluating tax advantages, legal exposure, ease of operation and portability should you need to relocate.
- Select the right accounting software by evaluating your budget, needs and hardware.
- Prepare a Cash Flow Budget so you know exactly how much money you need to keep the business alive each month for the first few years. Unplanned cash requirements are always emotionally painful.
- Establish billing and collection procedures to maximize your cash flow.
- Establish procedures to monitor and control costs.
- Prepare and file all required state and local licenses and permits.
- Prepare and file your application for your Federal Employer Identification Number.
- Provide payroll and payroll tax filing when you bring on your first employee.
- Comply with employment laws so you don’t get hit with fines and unhappy employees.
When you are starting a new business, it helps to have someone reliable and knowledgeable on your side to help make critical decisions and reduce your workload. An initial consultation is free.
Let me help you start a new business!
Books a mess?
No problem! I’ll prepare your bookkeeping for the year, prepare a full Schedule C, as well as your personal income tax return. Then I'll help you set up an easy system that allows you to keep your books in tip-top shape next year.